partenariat professionnel acteurs promotion prestataire socio visibilité convention communication qualité tourisme esprit parc national
To promote the image of your activity, La Croix Valmer Tourisme has the most up-to-date and efficient communication tools. Becoming a partner means that you will be able to benefit from these tools to promote your activity and increase your visibility !
2023 Key figures
Practical guide ~ 1 800 guides handed out & 300 dowloaded Accommodation guide ~ 350 guides handed out & 120 dowloaded
30 000 visitors & 145 000 pages viewed
Facebook ~ 7 000 fans Instagram ~ 6 600 fans
By contacting Stéphanie Lourouse-Collomp, firstname.lastname@example.org +33 (0)4 94 55 12 14
NB: you can become a partner at any point during the year, however some of the partnership options will no longer be available due to editing and printing deadlines.
To find out more about the missions and work of your Tourist Office, consult :
Qualité Tourisme™ is the only state brand awarded to professionals for the quality of their reception and services.
The Var Chamber of Commerce and Industry supports professionals willing to commit themselves by providing personalized support, preparation for the audit, promotion of the marked establishment… so don’t hesitate, go for it !
To find out more
Created in 2015, Esprit Parc national brand is common to the economic actors of the ten French national parks. It is designed to support and promote economic, touristic and agricultural activities that respect and enhance local heritage.
WHY JOIN ?
The National Park attributes its positive image to products and services that meet the criteria of sustainable development and preserve biodiversity. The brand allows professionals to differentiate themselves for a public motivated by environmental protection, preservation and discovery of local heritage. This contractual approach makes it possible to develop a solid partnership between the National park and the economic professionals in the area.
- benefit from the brand’s reputation and the promotion of the partnership with the National park
- support the deployment of the brand (labels, posters, reception tools, etc.)
- access the training program
- benefit from local and national communication and promotion actions
- belong to a network of professionals who share common values
- contact the Tourist Office, which will act as a link between you and the park
- your structure will be audited by an authorized person to check that your products/services meet the criteria (plus d’informations)
- your application is validated by your National park
- you sign a 3-year partnership agreement allowing you to use the brand (annual fee)