Qualify your accommodation... or how to differentiate yourself from the competition and offer a guarantee of quality to your customers
classement meublés de tourisme taxe de séjour hébergement qualité location qualification chambre hôte
Why should you classify your holiday home ?
Thanks to the classification process, you will be able become a partner of the Tourist Office. This will give you the opportunity to appear in our brochures, on our website and social media accounts.
How to classify your holiday home in 3 steps ?
Once we have received your application, we will contact you to organise an appointment to carry out the classification.
Once your file has been treated, you will obtain a classification which is valid for 5 years.
Find all the pratical information here :
Chambre d’hôte référence
A Bed & Breakfast should not exceed five bedrooms and a maximum capacity of 15 guests. Each bedroom provides access to a bathroom and restroom and has sufficient household linen. Breakfast must be included in the price for a night.
- to distinguish yourself from the competition
- offer your guests a qualified service
- the classification grid is based on 4 main principles : quality of the services, quality of the facilities, cleanliness and respect for the environment
- the qualification is awarded for 5 years
- guarantee your guests a service of quality without having to join a label
- free publication of your rental on the Var’s website www.visitvar.fr
The Tourist Office collaborates with the Regional Federation for the qualification of touristic services
- fill in the required documents hereafter and provide them to the Tourist Office
- an appointment will be settled upon for the visit of your B & B
- for the visit, the bedrooms must be presented as if you were welcoming a guest and the breakfast must also be presented as served for a customer
- your qualification request will be sent, after the visit, to the Regional Committee that will grant or not the qualification
- once granted the qualification “Chambre d’Hôtes Référence”, the certificate will have to be displayed in each room